In this video tutorial, we will show you how to add a tweet button to e-books that you produce for lead generation, thought leadership, and search visibility.
- Create a landing page
- Copy the URL of the landing page
- Build a tracking link with Google’s URL Builder
- Shorten the link with Hootsuite or Bit.ly
- Pre-Build the Tweet with a Word Doc or Notepad
- Go to the PDF/Tools/Advanced Editing/Link Tool
- Highlight text or image on the PDF where you want the share link to be
- Choose inverted and open a web page
- Paste the pre-built Tweet and you’re all set!
Remember: this is just one tactic to increase the effectiveness of your landing pages. You will need to remember that an integrated strategy will have to be implemented to give your initiative that pop you were looking for.
Have you seen traffic to your landing pages increase after creating the tweet button?